What is a fingerprint padlock?
As we all know, A Padlock is portable lock with a shackle that may be passed through an opening to prevent use, theft or harm. Biometric technologies generally is used to identify a person based on some aspect of their biology and Fingerprint recognition is one of the most well known biometric technologies that have been grouped under digital forensics. Now Fingerprint Padlock has pretty self-explanatory. It can be defined as “A Padlock with biometric system which grants access to the locking mechanism by scanning the unique lines of a person’s finger”.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
While using a regular padlock for locking our garage, gate, fence, or other outside structure, a Fingerprint padlock is a much better choice for upgrading.
- 1 Let’s check the following advantages:You don’t have to use a key or remember the password to open the lock. Simply press your fingerprint against the lock and it will be unlocked within a second.
2 You no longer have to carry a bunch of keys with you wherever you go. As you add more and more valuable things to your collection or possessions, you accumulate keys that open the containers that protect them. You often end up keys on the same key ring, but with the fingerprint padlock you don’t need even one key. Moreover, you may forget the password or lost they keys but your fingerprint will always be with you.
3 No two people have the same set of fingerprints. The design of each fingerprint is unique to that person as an individual. Thus if the fingerprint padlock do not recognize the set of fingerprints of a person attempting to unload, that individual will be blocked from gaining access.
4 A biometric fingerprint padlock system is difficult to override. Other types of keyless systems–including locks that require key cards or passwords–can be hacked by a criminal who is experienced at this. Nobody can overwride a fingerprint padlock unless he or she can use your fingers to prove the print for an easy access.
Yes. Unlike a traditional lock, Fingerprint lock is more secure and reliable. As there is no combinations or keys that enable thieves to pick or copy. The only thing that can access the lock is your fingerprint, and that is carried around with you wherever you go. Moreover, Fingerprint locks detect whether a thumbprint is a match without having to send information to an external source, and they’re designed to identify the properties of a 3D finger. Using special silicone sensors, these locks will reject anything that doesn’t resemble the characteristics of a human finger.
In most of the “Best Fingerprint Padlock” reviews online, they care about there tings: size & weight, security and quality. It is difficult to use a larger lock in small space and a heavy is not comfortable to carry. So when you choose a Padlock, you must think about the size & weight first. Make sure the Fingerprint Padlock is strong enough to hold up to anything except fairly large bolt cutters wielded by someone to squeeze through a quarter-inch of steel. And whether the Padlock has wireless functionality which may add another dimension to security concerns. A better fingerprint scanner, large battery with low lattery reminder, Waterproof for inclement weather can win points.
The making details of fingerprint padlock can be be divided into the following 8 main production processes.
- Product design: including appearance design, function design, circuit design, algorithm design, etc.
- Mold manufacturing: the mold is mainly the mold of mechanical parts. To make excellent fingerprint padlock product mold, we need not only advanced equipment and high-quality mold steel, but also experienced mold master.
- Die casting: die casting is the production of self-made parts of various models of locks, through die casting machine, the main mechanical parts of fingerprint padlock shell are die-casting and cutting
- Component polishing: after the mechanical components of fingerprint lock are die cast, they will be sent to the polishing part for polishing (the main part of the lock components to be polished is the shell).
- Shell plating: plating is the last step of forming the appearance effect of a fingerprint padlock, which involves multiple processes and factors.
- Electronic component production: it is an important part of the whole production process.
- General Assembly: after the mechanical part and electronic part are made, the general assembly will be carried out.
- Product quality inspection: as the final link of product production, it is very important for product quality.
Fingerprint Door Lock
Copyright © 2020 WhatsLock All Rights Reserved.